Most of the time, this is what I want.
- I already have my config spec set appropriately so that checkouts will where I want them to go.
- I’m merging from some branch/LATEST to the current config spec
- I know there’s going to be a bunch of trivial merges, that I don’t really want to do manually.
- If stuff blows up (non-trivial merges), I want to switch to graphical mode to view the changes, etc.
- I’m not checking in right away, I’ll check the diffs of checkouts before checking in.
Anyway, with all of that as a pretext, here’s the command.
> cd <my vob dir>
> ct findmerge . -nc -fver .../<branch_name_I_am_merging_from>/LATEST -merge -gmerge
This does what I want.